8.25.2015

HSS Inspiration Challenge #219 and Welcome to our New Design Team Members


Before we introduce our next challenge we want to extend a warm welcome to our two newest design team members Jenny Engelke and Claire  Boulton.  We're so happy they are part of our design team and we invite you to visit their blogs to say hi and see more of their creativity. Here's a bit about them...


Hi I’m Claire, I’m an avid papercrafter and fell in love with Stampin’ Up! products when I went to my first party, I love how everything co-ordinates which takes a lot of the “thinking time” out of crafting which means more fun! Crafting has introduced me to such a wonderful, friendly community. I run regular classes and enjoy sharing my creativity with others. I was so excited when Genny asked me to be part of the team. I can’t wait to play along with the challenges and look forward to seeing what you create as well.  To see more of my projects visit my blog:  


Hi There!  My name is Jenny Engelke and l'm from a small farming community in the north east corner of Montana.  I'm a stay at home mom/volunteer and have 3 boys and a wonderful husband.  I've been a card maker for about 20 years now and have dabbled in scrapbooking as well as countless other types of crafts.  I've been a Stampin' Up demonstrator for about three years now and love it!  I am thrilled to be a part of the Hand Stamped Sentiments Design Team!!!  I invite you to visit my blog: www.giddystamper.blogspot.com

Now on to this week's challenge.  This week we have an Inspiration challenge suggested by Linda Gilmore.  So appropriate for this time of year when we want to cool off we think about lounging by a pool, wading or canoeing on a lake.  We'd love to see how these images inspire you!



Guidelines To Play Along:
  • You may use ANY BRAND of products to create your project. 
  • Traditional paper crafting and digital projects welcome.
  • Use keyword HSSIC219 when uploading to public galleries.
  • We would appreciate a link back to our HSS site.
  • Incorrect links are not eligible and will be deleted.
  • INLINKZ will close at noon (CST) Monday, September 7th, 2015
  • Artist Picks will be announced on Tuesday, September 8th, 2015
  • Join us for a new challenge every other Tuesday. 
  • PLEASE be kind and TURN OFF your word verification, THANK YOU!


1 comment:

  1. I loved this challenge but got busy and let the date pass - too late now and it's my own fault!

    ReplyDelete