5.31.2016

HSS Inspiration Challenge 239


  • You may use ANY BRAND of products to create your project. 
  • Traditional paper crafting and digital projects welcome.
  • Use keyword HSSIC239 when uploading to public galleries.
  • We would appreciate a link back to our HSS site.
  • Incorrect links are not eligible and will be deleted.
  • INLINKZ will close at noon (CST) Monday, June 13, 2016
  • Artist Picks will be announced on Tuesday, June 14, 2016
  • Join us for a new challenge every other Tuesday. 
  • PLEASE be kind and TURN OFF your word verification, THANK YOU! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great challenge!! Sorry for the weird thumbnail photo (I tried to delete my thumbnail once it was loaded since Mr. Linky has been giving me issues)- Mr. Linky chose a different one for me as I pressed enter...and it would not allow me to delete to re-load...sorry about that :-) Thanks again for all of the work you put into this challenge blog- hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say how much I love this challenge - this picture inspired me to get out a long time favorite Stampin' Up! set called Citrus & Such to play with - I am having such a blast!! Thank you for wonderful inspiration and a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete